- Department of Business Administration
- ‧Offers quality and multi-field teaching faculty, professional core courses, and a double- degree program for continuing education.
‧Integrates theoretical and practical knowledge with Case study analysis, field study and entrepreneur lectures.
‧Provides overseas exchange programs to broaden students’ international perspectives.
‧Provides high quality of study facilities and learning environment. Encourages students to pursue further study.
‧Increases students’ competitiveness on the job market by offering programs to assist students acquire professional certificates.
‧Encourages outstanding student research performance by holding various theses competitions each year.
‧Strengthens the combination of academic theories and practical applications by providing interdisciplinary courses for EMBA and MBA programs.
- Department of International Business
- ‧All the training and courses offered are pragmatically integrated, providing students with a broad perspective in the knowledge and technical skills necessary to engage in the competitive and enterprise visiting and multinational contexts of the contemporary global business environment.
‧Emphasizes foreign language learning and application.
‧Combining the knowledge of computer and management, we offer multiple information programs.
‧We assist students in participating in PUIB Volunteers Camp to apply their commercial knowledge and learn social responsibility by servicing community disadvantaged groups.
‧We established a Global Business Trade and a Logistics Training Center and offer related tutoring projects to qualify students for civil service examinations and certification examinations for professionals and technical personnel.
- Department of Accounting
- ‧The first graduate school holding an accounting program in central Taiwan: it has a high reputation for intellectual training in further study and working environments.
‧Professional and Flexible: the courses mainly focus on professional accounting and combine with other fields ranging from information, law, finance, and management, aiming to improve students’ professional abilities and their global knowledge.
‧Quality teaching and learning facilities and collaboration with the business sector: the department has a company resource management and tax accounting classroom, which aims to improve the interaction between the academic sector and industries, as well as enhance the accounting application ability.
‧Career guidance and continuing education are offered: regular school recruiting for the 4 renowned accounting companies; special projects research programs, and assistance for students to join the licensing exam for accountants and for taking Master(Doctorate) entrance exams.
- Department of Tourism
- ‧Established in 1987, it has become one of the most prestigious tourism departments with both Bachelor and Master programs in Taiwan.
‧Programs emphasize both “innovative” and “professional” development in three main fields – Leisure/Recreation Resource Planning & Management, Travel Industry Management, and Hotel & Restaurant Management.
‧Provides an international perspective and interdisciplinary study in foreign language learning and overseas study exchange programs.
‧Emphasizes service quality concepts and professional knowledge and encourages students to earn tourism/hospitality/recreation related certificates.
‧Holds a sizeable and distinguished teaching faculty who serve as committee members in both public and private sectors and who also engage in research.
- Department of Finance
- ‧Multidimensional curriculum planning: diverse course design, including four major professional programs – financial institution management, corporate finance, financial engineering, and investment management.
‧International perspective development: emphasis on foreign language skills, a full English curriculum, multi-channel English learning, and academic advisory services to obtain international certificates and international financial professional training.
‧Theory and practice emphasis: practical training on the basis of theory, outreach to various employment and career exploration services.
‧Professional faculty and quality learning facilities: excellent multi-media equipment, experienced and outstanding faculty, and a multidimensional learning environment.
‧Financial Planning Education Center: a multi-faceted learning environment for financial planning, helping students to earn professional chartered certificates, and enhancing student competencies with professional finance knowledge.
- EMBA Program
- A management leader in Specialization and Ethics:
‧Combines practice with theory in order to attain a high level of leadership ability and professional expertise.
‧Emphasizes the concepts of service ethics pertaining to management in order to cultivate students’ leadership qualities equally in their specialization and in ethics.
‧Focuses on the basic training for specialized management, with classes offered both by specialized professors and senior managers from the enterprise sector.
‧Meets the challenge of a multi-strategic management scope by arranging course units specifically according to students’ needs.
‧Carries out case study research and enterprise diagnostics to develop local area case study materials and to upgrade the quality of case studies.
‧Offers study abroad to broaden students’ international vision and management concepts, giving them a professional understanding of diversification and internationalization.
- Business Management Program（Continuing Education）
- ‧Distinguished faculties endeavor to assist students in learning from different fields with diversified courses which aims to broaden their knowledge and international perspective.
‧Farseeing courses are designed in order to encourage students to choose the most appropriate courses with the aim of developing their expertise and practical application.
‧Provides the same learning resources and facilities as full-time students and assists them to engage in lifelong learning.